The GAPS Diet Book

The GAPS Diet Book

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day Two - Detox in FULL Swing!

Yesterday was by far a very miserable day by evening time.  I didn't realize the extent of how much sugar and caffeine I was feeding my body on a daily basis.  I had beef bone broth, all natural, no preservative sausage, scrambled eggs (free-range, organic), a salad, and my beef and cabbage with tomato sauce dinner.  I drank clean water and at 10 pm drank some black, organic coffee (1/2 cup) to offset the horrendous headache I had.  I tried VERY hard not to take any tylenol or motrin but the coffee was not enough and I ended up taking 600 mg motrin at midnight right before bed.

Not only did I develop a severe headache, but I developed body aches all over by evening time.  I also developed over sensitivity to everything - sounds, voices, smells, touch, etc.  I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin.  Also my asthma became significantly worse which concerns me but going to give it a few days to see how it plays out.  So far today only needed 2 nebs compared to 6 or 7 yesterday.

This morning I woke up with all pain and sensitivity gone.  Just the asthma and occasional itching here and there.  Thant's it for now....off to cook some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment