The GAPS Diet Book

The GAPS Diet Book

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day Five - Extreme Fatigue!

Still doing well food wise....eating what I'm supposed to and not cheating at all.  Skin is remarkably improved!  Sores are quickly healing with no new ones popping out.  No headaches or body aches.  But the fatigue is out of this world!!  I could just fall asleep at any point all day today and I slept over 8 hours last night. I really hope this passes soon.  According to others who have been on GAPS,  there's a few things that may be causing this.  The main one is die off from gut flora making drastic changes. If that's what it is then it should pass within the next week.  If not I will look into changing things within the diet as recommended by others.

The only other negative I'm experiencing is intense cravings for anything carb related. Fruit is not helping my cravings. I made a stuffed shells dinner for my kids and allowed them a few left over Christmas cookies. I was calling them names under my breath for eating it....even though I made all of it!!  Oy....I really hope the cravings pass soon.  The less itching and better skin are really helping to keep me on track so hopefully I can get past this and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment